Programmable coffee makers are highly preferred by coffee lovers all across the world. Almost all homes and offices these days use programmable coffee makers as this equipment has become an indispensable part of our lives. One great feature that has been added to coffee makers is a built-in grinder. Such units are known as bean to cup systems, which ensure you the freshest cup of coffee from beans that grind on demand.
If you are planning to purchase a programmable coffee maker with built-in grinder and looking for the best one available in the market, we are here to help you choose among the top three programmable coffee makers with built-in grinder.
Breville BDC600XLYouBrew Drip Coffee Maker:
This is one of the best programmable coffee maker that comes with an in-built 0.5 lb bean hopper and an in-built burr grinder. Breville BDC600XL YouBrew Drip Coffee Maker also features strength settings that can be adjusted as per your requirements. The brewing system of this coffee maker doses the accurate volume of water with the right amount of coffee while boiling water to the maximum temperatures. The YouBrew helps you to brew the perfect cup of coffee with ease. It also comes with numerous options that enable you to customize your perfect cup of coffee. The Breville BDC600XL can brew 12 cups of coffee at a time and it keeps it hot and fresh in a thermo-pot.
Click here to read more about this machine and to read the customer reviews.
Capresso 464.05 CoffeeTeam GS 10-Cup Digital Coffeemaker with Conical Burr Grinder:
This is another fully programmable coffee maker that comes with in-built conical burr grinder. This wonder machine can brew 10 cups of coffee at once. CoffeeTeam GS features a digital control panel, a 6-ounce bean container, adjustable strength settings and brew-pause function. It also comes with a clock and timer that allows you to set the time to grind and brew the coffee automatically. The coffeemaker has five grind settings from coarse to fine.
It allows you to program the quantity of coffee beans you want to grind and grounds the programmed quantity of coffee beans straight into the filter before initiating brewing process. It helps you prepare 2-10 cups of strong, regular as well as mild coffee.
Click here to learn more about this machine and read customer reviews.
Cuisinart DGB-700BC Grind-and-Brew 12-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker:
This 24-hour fully programmable coffeemaker can brew 12 cups of coffee at a time. It has an in-built burr grinder that grinds beans automatically before brewing. This coffee machine by Cuisinart also features an 8-ounce bean hopper, brew-pause function as well as an auto shutoff function. Moreover, the grind control feature of Cuisinart DGB-700BC along with its brew strength selector automatically adjusts the volume and intensity of your ideal cup of coffee. Cuisinart DGB-700BC also has an in-built charcoal water filter and coffee filter that helps the machine to brew the freshest cup of coffee for you.
Click here to learn more about this machine and to read the customer reviews.
A food processor is a useful addition to your kitchen as it saves your precious time by making your task much easier by quickly grinding and chopping food. In this article, we will introduce you to the best food processors available in the market and the features that make them unique and highly preferred.
Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Food Processor:
The stylish Breville BFP800XL has a unique design that enables it to chop and slice vegetables and fruits of all sizes. It has several blade and disc options that help it to function perfectly.
The exclusive features of Breville BFP800 XL Sous Chef Food Processor are as follows:
- It features five multi-function discs along with three blades
- It has a LCD display that helps you read count-up and count-down automatic timer
- It comes with an accessory storage box that can be placed vertically as well as horizontally depending on storage space.
- It comes with sixteen cup large-sized processing bowl and 2.5 cup mini-processing bowl space.
- The processing bowls that come with the processor are BPA-free.
- It comes with a 5.5 wide feed chute that eliminates the need to pre-cut vegetables and fruits.
Breville BFP800XL comes in two shades— sleek silver and coal black. Moreover, it carries one year limited warranty on unit and a 25-year warranty on the induction motor.
Click here to learn more about this product, or to read the customer reviews.
Best 14-Cup Food Processor
Cuisinart FP-14 Elite Collection 14-Cup Food Processor:
this food processor has been specially designed to make your life easy. Some of the special features of Cuisinart FP-14 Elite Collection 14-Cup Food Processor are as follows:
- It is a 1000-watt food processor with 14-cup work bowl and nesting 4-1/2- and 11-cup work bowls.
- This appliance consists of a large mixing and chopping blade made of stainless steel. These tough and durable blades help you process a variety of vegetables and fruits in the large and medium work bowl.
- Cuisinart FP-14 comes with a blade-lock system that keeps the blade in place and prevents leaking while pouring the contents.
- It also has an easy to clean touchpad control panel and a retractable cord.
- It also has a dough blade that kneads dough perfectly.
- The reversible shredding disc provides you with the option of fine as well as medium shredding.
- Cuisinart FP-14 also has a slicing disc that can be easily adjusted to get thin as well as thick slices.
- This appliance measures 7-4/5 by 10-1/5 by 17 inches.
Besides this, Cuisinart FP-14 also comes with several accessories that consist of a spatula, storage case for accessories, dishwasher safe parts, recipe and instruction book with how-to DVD. Moreover, this unit comes with a 3-year limited warranty and also carries a 10-year motor warranty.
Click here to learn more about this food processor and read the customer reviews.
Best 9-Cup Food Processors
Cuisinart Prep Plus Food Processor:
This unique food processor can slice, chop and dice easily and quickly, thus saving your time in the kitchen. Cuisinart Prep Plus Food Processor comes with a huge 9-cup unbreakable work bowl that enables you to prepare an entire meal with ease. This appliance also comes with an extra-largefeed tube to hold fruits and vegetables and allow constant processing.
Some of the unique features of Cuisinart Prep Plus Food Processor are as follows:
- It adjusts its speed automatically to ensure apt dough consistency;
- Its compact design enables it to fit easily on any countertop.
- It measures 9-1/2 by 7 by 13 inches.
- The food processor comes with a limited warranty of 3 years and also carries a 10-year limited warranty on the motor.
- This appliance comes with an instruction book with interesting recipes.
- You also get a how-to DVD with this food processor.
Besides this, it comes with several other accessories that include a chopping and mixing blade, a stainless steel medium slicing disc, a dough blade, a shredding disc of stainless steel, a plastic spatula and dishwasher-safe parts.
This food processor is also available in a 11-cup size.
Click here to learn more about this processor and read the customer reviews.
Best 3-Cup Mini Food Processor
Cuisinart DFP-3 Handy Prep 3-Cup Food Processor:
Cuisinart’s 3-cup food processor comes with several convenient features. Some of the outstanding features of Cusinart DFP-3 are as follows:
- It comes with a chute attachment to enable constant shredding and slicing.
- The ejector disc of the processor directs the ingredients through the chute attachment.
- It has a 2mm slicing disc as well as a medium shredding disc.
- It also features a 3-cup work bowl and a feed tube.
- It also features a chopping and mixing blade made of stainless steel.
- It also comes with a spatula and a recipe/instruction book.
- This little processor is easy to use and carries a 3-year warranty.
Click here to know about about it and read the customer reviews.
These are some of the best food processors available in the market today. The above mentioned food processors are efficient, user-friendly and also enhance the visual appeal of your kitchen.
Convection Ovens are a useful addition not only for commercial kitchens but also for home kitchens. They are in high demand as they save electricity and also help you cook evenly and quickly. If you are planning to buy a countertop convection oven, the following information will help you choose the best countertop convection oven for your kitchen:
Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ:
The Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven comes with Element IQ cooking technology that enables you to cook food quickly and evenly. It is made of heavy-duty materials to enhance the durability of the product and it has a beautiful stainless steel housing that enhances the visual appeal of your kitchen.
The elements of Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven are made up of quartz as it reacts promptly to heat change and helps heat the oven uniformly, thus enabling you to cook more evenly. The interior of the oven is quite spacious and layered with non-stick material to safely endure high temperature.
Another advantage of this smart oven is that it is easy to clean as the crumb tray is located in the front of the oven. Moreover, Breville BOV800XL comes with a magnetic auto-eject rack. The oven also has a tempered glass door that drags the rack half way out once you open the door. This feature helps you to remove the food with ease and prevent burns.
Some of the additional features of Breville BOV800XL are as follows:
- It comes with a nine different menu options— boil, bake, broil, roast, pizza, cookies, reheat, toast, bagel, and warm. These pre-set functions enable you to select the appropriate option for the type of food you are cooking. You may also customize the settings as per the recipe and quantity of food. The personalized settings stay in the oven’s memory as long as you do not change the settings or unplug the equipment from the wall outlet.
- It has a back-lit LCD display that helps you calculate the correct time and temperature with ease. It shows an orange light during preheating or cooking and displays blue light as soon as the cycle is complete.
- It comes with a pizza pan, baking pan and broil rack.
You can click here to learn more about the Breville BOV800XL Smart oven and to read customer reviews.
Calphalon Electric Extra Large Digital Convection Oven:
The Calphalon Electric Extra Large Digital Convection Oven comes with opti-heat system and a non-stick interior coating. This extra large digital convection oven features a crumb tray that you can access from the front of the oven. The front access crumb tray makes it easy for you to clean the unit between cooking and baking. It comes with pres-set menu options such as – convection bake, toast, pizza, bagels and broil modes. It also has a digital timer. This attractive digital convection oven has a perfect size that goes well with any kitchen counter.
Click here to read the customer reviews of the Calphalon Electric Extra Large Digital Convection Oven.
Black & Decker CTO4500S 6 –Slice CounterTop Convection Oven with Pizza Bump:
If you happened to be on a budget of under $100, this might be the oven for you. This Black & Decker oven comes with 12-inch pizza bump and other convection functions. It comes with a slide-out tray and features a bake and toast alarm. It also has a non-stick interior that makes it easy to clean. It also features a 60-minutes timer. The door of this oven has strong hinges that smoothly slides out the rack so that you can easily take out the hot food from the rack. This versatile oven does an amazing job by helping you to cook, broil and reheat your food effortlessly.
However, it’s important to note that it is not a digital oven, so there are no pre-sets and you can’t save any customized options.
Click here to read the customer reviews on this oven.
Here’s an easy way to make delicious and healthy snacks in no time. You can make up to 24 cups of popcorn or 3 cups of roasted nuts. Simply turn the knob from Off to your desired snack, the motorized stir will start and your popcorn or nuts will be done in no time! The clear lid allows you to watch as your snack gets ready.
Following the success of the Joseph Joseph Elevate utensils set, the same brand has created this knife set in the same concept. The Elevate knife set includes 6 essential knives that every kitchen needs. What makes them special though is their raised handles that makes them elevate off your kitchen counter to keep the knife clean, as well as the worktop. All knives are non-stick, silicone-coated steel blade with ergonomic handle.
A stand mixer is one of the essential kitchen appliances every home baker should have. Finding the best mixer that fits your needs as well as your budget can be hard, so we’ve compiled this short list of the top three stand mixers for the affordable price of under $200:
- Durable die-cast all metal design.
- 400-watt motor with 12 speed settings.
- Mixing head orbits around bowl as beater rotates in the opposite direction.
- Bowl can be locked to the base when stability is needed.
- Recipes, 2-piece pouring shield, flat beater, dough hook, and wire whisk included.
- Available in black or white.
Click here to learn more about it and read the customer reviews.
Sunbeam Heritage Series 350-Watt Stand Mixer:
- 350-watt motor. Die-cast metal body.
- 12 speed settings.
- 3-way mixing action. Bowl and beater movement automatically adjusts with control knob.
- Off-center bowl position lets you add ingredients while in use and results in less scraping.
- Stainless steel beaters, dough hooks, and 4.6-quart mixing bowl included
- Available in 8 colors.
Click here to learn more about this mixer and read the customer reviews.
Breville USA BEM600XL Handy Stand Mixer:
- A stand mixer that is fully detachable to be used as a hand mixer.
- Uses two motors: one to drive the beater while other drives the base to turn the bowl against the beater movement for better mixing.
- Patented soft tips ensure excellent mixing results.
Click here to learn more about it and to read the customer reviews.
If you’re looking for an espresso machine for home use (or office use) that is conveniently under the price of $300, you’ve got some limited but really good options. At that price range, you can either get the really convenient single-serve capsule machine (like a Nespresso) or a manual pump machine, which is also good, but requires some time to get the hang of and does require some cleaning work.
We’ve selected some of the top rated espresso machines for home for under $300 here:
Nespresso U D50 Espresso Machine with Aeroccino Milk Frother:
This machine is how you can prepare European style coffee drinks within seconds, and with a single push of a button! Nespresso U is a the very best Nespresso machine yet. It’s fairly simple to use: insert the capsule, push the button and watch your espresso pour in. It’s features include:
- 19 bar pump pressure.
- Rotatory water tank that allows you to place the tank behind, on the right or left to the machine, whichever works best for your space.
- 27 ounce water tank.
- Automatic memorization of your preferred drink size and volume. 3 sizes available.
- Fully automatic piercing, brewing and ejection of the capsules. The capsules are disposed into a drawer that collects up to 12 used capsules before having to dispose.
- The machine is bundled with Aerocinno, Nespresso’s push-button electric milk frother for making cappuccinos and lattes.
- Nespresso capsules are available in a range of blends and flavors.
If you are looking for convenience, ease of use and fast drink preparation, Nespresso U is for YOU.
DeLonghi EC702 15 Bar Pump Espresso Machine:
This is one of the most preferred pump espresso machines for under $200. It gives you everything you need to prepare delicious espresso and gourmet coffee drinks. You get:
- You can use E.S.E espresso pods (pre-measured espresso pods) or ground coffee.
- The portafilter has dual dispensers for making a double shot at the same time.
- Steam wand for milk frothing. Built-in tamper.
- Cup warming tray on top to keep your cups warm and ready to use at all time.
- Self-priming operation eliminates start up wait time.
As you see, the machine is built from stainless steel housing that makes it quite durable and easy to wipe-clean.
Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma Stainless Espresso Maker:
What makes this Breville machine great is that it is built with commercial grade housing, but with the home user in mind when it comes to useability.
- a stainless steel machine with a simple dial controls.
- a 1-2/7-quart generous water tank that is removable and easy to fill. Window water indicator on the outside shows you how much is left.
- Dual filter, can be used to ground coffee to E.S.E pods.
- Steam wand for milk frothing.
- Removable drip tray, cup warming tray.
- Includes a set of stainless steel cups of a frothing jug.
A set of 4 colorful, aesthetically pleasing melamine plates perfect for everyday use.
Can be used for a light lunch, salad or for serving dessert.
$27.95 – Click here to buy it.
Prepare the most delightful cake that you can add on your Easter celebration table. This cake pan by Nordic Ware makes a very detailed bunny cake holding a basket, giving you the possibility to decorate it in a fun way.
$19.99 – Click here to buy it.
Kitchen knife block sets can get a little expensive, but that’s not necessarily the case! We’ve scouted the web for you to find you the best knife sets for a budget under $100. They’re top rated by customers, so you know the quality is what you should expect.
OXO Good Grips Professional 14-Piece Knife Block Set:
- 14-piece knife block set includes 8-inch chef’s, 8-inch slicer, 3-1/2-inch parer, 5-inch utility, 4-inch Santoku, and 8-inch bread
- Also includes 6 steak knives, a sharpening tool, and an angled wood storage block
- Stainless steel blades. Black, non-slip rubber handles.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty.
Ginsu 7108 Chikara 8-Piece Stainless Steel Knife Set with Bamboo Block:
- 5 knives included: 3-1/2-inch paring, 5-inch utility, 5-inch serrated, 7-inch santoku, and an 8-inch chef’s
- Also included: a pair of kitchen shears, sharpening rod, and bamboo storage block
- Japanese knives specialized for their dexterity in chopping, dicing, and slicing
- Rounded Japanese style handles made of heat and water resistant resin.
- Blades made of rust-resistant stainless steel
Chicago Cutlery Fusion 18-Piece Knife Set:
- 18-piece set includes, 3-inch Peeler, 3-1/4-inch Parer, 5-inch Utility,8ea 4-1/4-inch Flatware Steak Knives, 5-inch Partoku, 7-3/4-inch Serrated Bread, 7-inch Santoku, 7-3/4-inch Chef,8-inch Slicer, 8-inch Sharpening Steel
- Knives are housed in a Honey Maple wood block.
- high carbon stainless steel forged blades with black comfort grip poly handles
- Exclusive taper grind edge technology provides optimum sharpness for precise cutting and is easy to resharpen.
Oster Baldwyn 22-Piece Cutlery Block Set:
- Set includes: 1-6-1/2-Inch santoku, 1-8-Inch chef, 1-8-Inch carving, 1-6-Inch fork, 1-6-Inch cleaver, 1-6-Inch chef, 1-3-Inch bird’s beak paring knife, 1-6-Inch utility knife, 1-3-1/2-Inch paring knife, 8-4-1/2-Inch steak knives, 1-pair of scissors, 1-sharpening steel, 1-rubberwood block, 1-6-Inch boning.
- Stainless steel, polyoxymethyleme handle
- Mirror polished, black block
- Dishwasher safe, handwashing is suggested